Becoming a licensed CB
Are you interested in becoming a licensed FSSC 22000 Certification Body? Please find more information about the application process and fees on this webpage. Be aware: It is not allowed to promote or sell FSSC services without a signed license agreement with Foundation FSSC 22000.
Becoming a licensed FSSC 22000 Certification Body starts with meeting the requirements as described in the FSSC 22000 Scheme Version 5.1. You can find these requirements in Part 4, Paragraph 2.
If you meet these requirements and are still interested in becoming a licensed CB, you can e-mail us at [email protected] to start the application process.
Once you have returned the application form to FSSC, you will be enrolled in the FSSC Onboarding Program. We will share more details about this program after you have contacted us with your application request.
The fees for FSSC 22000 Licensed Certification Bodies from 2022 onwards are:
- The initial one time CB entry fee will be: € 10.000,- (ten thousand euro)
- Total fee per uploaded audit report in the FSSC Portal: € 175,- (one hundred seventy five euro). They are paid by the Certified Organization (collected through the CB). The CB shall inform their Certified Organizations accordingly. Fees are invoiced twice per year.
- Fee per uploaded audit report in the FSSC 22000 Portal to be paid by the CB and invoiced at least once per year:
- Less than 100 reports € 6.000,- (six thousand euro)
- 100 – 499 reports € 8.000,- (eight thousand five hundred euro)
- 500 – 999 reports € 9.500,- (nine thousand five hundred euro)
- 1000 – 2499 reports € 11.000,- (eleven thousand five hundred euro)
- More than 2.500 reports € 13.000,- (thirteen thousand euro)