FSSC 22000 is the leading, global food safety certification scheme with the mission to provide a trusted brand assurance platform to the consumer goods industry. Are you as serious about food safety management as we are? Join us and you will contribute to realizing our mission!
Due to continuous growth of our organization, a new position has been created for a Quality Assurance Manager (QAM). The QAM develops, implements and maintains all Foundation FSSC 22000 policies and procedures in order to streamline processes in line with ISO 9001:2015 resulting in a more efficient and effective organization.
You’re living in the Netherlands and will be based at our main office in Gorinchem, the Netherlands.
- Pro-actively take a leadership role in initiating, leading and driving strategic quality management system projects and plans to achieve continuous organizational improvement in order to realize business objectives
- Support and challenge the organization to improve overall performance
- Advice the Management Board on improvements of the quality management system
- Lead the internal audit and management review process
- Support and coordinate audits by external parties
Knowledge and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related field such as organization, leadership and business operations
- At least 5 years of Experience in Quality Management (ISO 9001), preferably in a food related organization
- Project Management experience
- Intercultural awareness and sensitivity
- Independent worker and a team player
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a high proficiency level (additional languages including Dutch is a pre)
What we offer
- Working in an international organization with an open and informal culture
- The unique opportunity to help drive and deliver our ambitions together
- An environment where you can grow
- A position of 32-40 hours weekly with flexible working times
An attractive salary package will be negotiated in line with the knowledge and skills of the successful candidate.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and cover letter before 1 November 2019 to Cornelie Glerum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications coming from candidates living outside the Netherlands will not be taken into account.