FSSC 22000 is the leading, global food safety certification scheme with the mission to provide a trusted brand assurance platform to the consumer goods industry. Are you al serious about food safety and quality as we are? Join us an de you’ll contribute to realizing our mission!
Due to continuous growth of our organization, a second position has been created for an Integrity Program Officer (IPO). As an IPO you will join the Integrity Team, which consists of three Integrity Program Assessors and another IPO. You will report to the Integrity Program Manager. In this position you will support activities applicable to our licensed partners; Accreditation Bodies, Certification Bodies and Training Organizations.
You’re living in the Netherlands and will be based at our main office in Gorinchem, the Netherlands.
- Responsible for supporting the operational implementation of the Integrity Program
- Approval of Partner licensing requests including scope extensions
- Participation in the development of needed IP functionalities for data analysis and tracking
- Overall coordination of the IP monitoring activities (yearly planning and tracking of closure of nonconformities)
- First point of communication with Certification Bodies (CBs) and/or Training Organizations (TOs) in relation to desk reviews and office assessments
- Support the IP assessor team in all activities related to the Licensed Partners’ IP monitoring activities
- Support in IP follow up activities such as complaints, exemptions and compliance breaches
- Participation in IP webinars, harmonization conference events and IP calibration meetings
- Support the IPM in continual IP improvement projects
- Provide IP related Portal support
Knowledge and skills
- > 3 year experience in quality, food safety or technical functions in the food industry and/or certification bodies for example in positions like: Food/Feed Schemes Coordinator, Food Safety- Quality Supervisor/Inspector, Food Schemes Program Manager, Food safety Auditor, Supplier Management.
- Knowledge and working experience with online Databases or other information systems is a pre
- Knowledge of Certification and Food Safety Standards is a pre
- Ability to analyze information and propose/implement improvements
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Intercultural awareness and sensitivity
- Independent worker and team player
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a high proficiency level (additional languages is a pre).
What we offer
- Working in an international organization with an open and informal culture
- The unique opportunity to help drive and deliver our ambitions together
- An environment where you can grow
- A position of 32-40 hours weekly with flexible working times
An attractive salary package will be negotiated in line with the knowledge and skills of the successful candidate.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and cover letter before 1 November 2019 to Cornelie Glerum at email@example.com. Would you like more information about this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications coming from candidates living outside the Netherlands will not be taken into account.