Due to continuous growth of our organization, a second position has been created for an Integrity Program Officer (IPO).
As an IPO you will join the Integrity Team, which consists of three Integrity Program Assessors and another IPO. You will report to the Integrity Program Manager. In this position you will support activities applicable to our licensed partners; Accreditation Bodies, Certification Bodies and Training Organizations. Our ideal candidate has got over 3 years of experience as Food/Feed Schemes Coordinator, Food Safety- Quality Supervisor/Inspector, Food Schemes Program Manager, Food safety Auditor or in Supplier Management.
You’re living in the Netherlands and will be based at our main office in Gorinchem, the Netherlands.
- Responsible for supporting the operational implementation of the Integrity Program
- Approval of Partner licensing requests including scope extensions
- Participation in the development of needed IP functionalities for data analysis and tracking
- Overall coordination of the IP monitoring activities (yearly planning and tracking of closure of nonconformities)
- First point of communication with Certification Bodies (CBs) and/or Training Organizations (TOs) in relation to desk reviews and office assessments
- Support the IP assessor team in all activities related to the Licensed Partners’ IP monitoring activities
- Support in IP follow up activities such as complaints, exemptions and compliance breaches
- Participation in IP webinars, harmonization conference events and IP calibration meetings
- Support the IPM in continual IP improvement projects
- Provide IP related Portal support
Knowledge and skills
- > 3 year experience in quality, food safety or technical functions in the food industry and/or certification bodies for example in positions like: Food/Feed Schemes Coordinator, Food Safety- Quality Supervisor/Inspector, Food Schemes Program Manager, Food safety Auditor, Supplier Management.
- Knowledge and working experience with online Databases or other information systems is a pre
- Knowledge of Certification and Food Safety Standards is a pre
- Ability to analyze information and propose/implement improvements
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Intercultural awareness and sensitivity
- Independent worker and team player
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a high proficiency level (additional languages is a pre).
What we offer
- Small, dynamic International team
The FSSC team consists of about 20 team members of which 12 team members are based in the Netherlands and 8 are based worldwide (China, Japan, USA, Mexico, India and Australia). Our main language is English and we work in an informal manner, based on mutual respect and team work.
- Opportunity to grow
We offer exposure to the food safety industry and the possibility to learn on the job by working closely with our food safety experts i.e. the Integrity Program Manager. Last but not least an annual training budget is included in your salary package.
- Our office
You’re based in our office in Gorinchem, the Netherlands. This is a new position and we estimate the position on 32 to 40 hours a week.
FSSC 22000 is the leading, global food safety certification scheme with the mission to provide a trusted brand assurance platform to the consumer goods industry. Are you al serious about food safety and quality as we are? Join us an de you’ll contribute to realizing our mission!
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and cover letter to Cornelie Glerum at firstname.lastname@example.org. Would you like more information about this position, please contact email@example.com
Applications coming from candidates living outside the Netherlands will not be taken into account.