What do you get by having a FSSC Development Program training license?
- You can use the FSSC Development Program logo on your training materials.
- You will receive a slide deck (PowerPoint format) with FSSC Development Program information. You can use the slides in the provided format or you can use the content in your own training materials.
- You will be updated by the Foundation on all developments and changes related to the Program.
- All information will be provided in English.
What do we expect from you?
- Contact Foundation FSSC 22000 via email@example.com for an application form. Fill in the application form and mail or send it back to Foundation FSSC 22000.
- Together with the application form you have to send the training materials, the CVs of the trainers and the evidence of them having sufficient knowledge of the FSSC Global Markets Program to the Foundation for review.
- After a successful review of the materials you will receive a license agreement and an invoice for the license fee of € 3000,- per Training Organization. The annual fee for Training Organizations with an existing FSSC 22000 license is € 2000,-
- After receiving the signed license agreement and the payment, the Foundation will send a confirmation that you are allowed to deliver the training and your organization will be listed on the FSSC Development Program website. You will also receive the slide deck and additional information.
- You will annually receive an invoice to extend your FSSC Development Program training license if not terminated by either party as stipulated in the license agreement.