An exciting opportunity to join the Foundation FSSC team for the role of Technical Officer – Safety and Quality is now on offer. The Technical Officer is responsible for providing technical support on the day-to-day operations as well as for the development, maintenance, and support of all relevant technical aspects of the FSSC 22000 Scheme.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Provide support to the Technical Manager – Safety and Quality with FSSC 22000 Scheme development and maintenance activities.
- Manage and maintain the technical knowledge base within our support system and answer support requests.
- Responsible for effective communication with our licensed Partners (Certification Bodies and Accreditation Bodies) and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in and support internal and external projects.
- Contribute to technical research in support of developments, new projects, and continuous improvement.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Detailed knowledge of food safety management systems and implementation thereof.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Food/Feed Schemes Program Manager/ Coordinator, Food Safety or Quality Supervisor/Inspector or Food Safety Auditor.
- Good knowledge of accreditation and third-party certification.
- Prior experience as a technical reviewer for a food safety scheme would be an advantage.
- Tertiary education in a food-related field would be an advantage.
- Ability to analyze information and propose solutions as part of continual improvement.
- Intercultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Independent worker and team player.
- Able to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a high proficiency level.
The Foundation promotes a healthy work-life balance in an international environment through agile working and ensures excellent work is recognized and rewarded. Additional benefits are:
- Provision of support for personal training and development in line with our core values of Transparency, Integrity, Ambition, Engagement, and Care.
- Open and diverse culture within a flexible organization
- Attractive salary, allowances, and benefits that match responsibilities and experience
- Great flexibility as you get to choose where you want to work most of the time.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please apply now with your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected]
All questions can also be directed to [email protected]