The Foundation is looking for a qualified and innovative Operations Manager to help realize our mission & strengthen our strategy, and increase our operational activities’ efficiency.
In this role, you will report to the Director Operations. The position requires that you are based in the Netherlands and are available on a full-time basis (minimum 4 days per week).
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Maintain office management annual plan within the overall Foundation strategy.
- Develop and implement office policies and procedures, including legal compliance.
- Support the Foundation with the execution of strategic, operational projects.
- Assist the FSSC Team in operational efficiency and information security.
- Ensure all operations remain on time and are carried out securely and cost-effectively within a defined budget.
- Improve organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity.
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives.
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable departments.
- Supplier evaluation, approval, and monitoring based on set criteria.
- Contribute to maintaining a pleasant work environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Operations Management, or related field.
- 8-10 years of experience as an Operations Manager or in a related area.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Demonstrable experience in developing business strategy plans, including finance.
- Strategic project management experience.
- Proven organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Intercultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a high proficiency level.
Furthermore, we would like to inform you of the following:
- We will only be processing applications from candidates who live and have the right to work in the Netherlands.
- Great flexibility in terms of working from home. You get to choose where you want to work most of the time.
What We Offer
FSSC offers and promotes a healthy work-life balance in an international environment through agile working. We ensure excellent work is recognized and rewarded. Additional benefits are:
- We actively provide resources and support for personal training and development in line with our core values of Transparency, Integrity, Ambition, Engagement, and Care.
- An open and diverse culture within a flexible organization.
- Attractive salary, allowances, and benefits that match responsibilities and experience.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please apply now with your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected]
All questions can also be directed to [email protected]