The Foundation is looking for an E-Learning Manager to help our external Certification Bodies and Food Industry users as well as our FSSC Team to advance their food safety knowledge and skills. We expect our managers to be passionate about training people and possess excellent communication skills. The right person should have experience in designing digital learning courses, measuring the impact, and managing budgets. The E-Learning Manager will report to the Director-General.
The E-learning Manager assesses Foundation’s wide internal and external training needs to drive initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable solutions. In addition, this position evaluates impact through performance metrics, ensures alignment with strategic business objectives, and maintains high-quality instructional design and development standards for all program delivery methods.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Leading the development and continuous improvement of a comprehensive Digital Learning strategy ensuring alignment with overall business goals.
- Developing & implementing high-impact Training programs and solutions in line with the Foundation’s needs and priorities.
- Conducting assessments and analyses to define performance, skills, and knowledge gaps and recommend Training solutions to drive individual and organization-wide capability and performance improvement.
- Develop and implement performance metrics to measure the impact of knowledge transfer and return on investment.
- Sourcing and recommending external partners to design, develop and/or deliver learning solutions where applicable.
- Manage and advise on the related budget.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- At least 7 years of learning and development experience, including developing, implementing, and delivering training solutions,
- Master’s degree in Learning Management, Instructional Design, Teaching, or a related field (preferred),
- Digital Learning design experience and demonstrated expertise in the technical development and implementation of Training solutions (preferred),
- Experience in measuring and evaluating the impact,
- Strategic project management and budgeting experience,
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with an excellent ability to build relations with partners, FSSC team members, and vendors,
- Good analytical, reporting, and presentation skills,
- Excellent organizational skills with business-oriented thinking,
- Ability to read, write and speak English at a high proficiency level.
The Foundation promotes a healthy work-life balance in an international environment through agile working and ensures excellent work is recognized and rewarded. Additional benefits are:
- Provision of support for personal training and development in line with our core values of Transparency, Integrity, Ambition, Engagement, and Care.
- Open and diverse culture within a flexible organization
- Attractive salary, allowances, and benefits that match responsibilities and experience
- Great flexibility as you get to choose where you want to work most of the time.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please apply now with your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected]
All questions can also be directed to [email protected]