An exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of Continuous Improvement Manager responsible for the performance evaluation programs and brand protection processes of contracted Certification Bodies is now available.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Overseeing the effective operation of the Continuous Improvement programs, owns and maintains all applicable documentation, provides internal/external support, enabler of the e-learning modules leads mentoring sessions, and conducts the evaluations of KPIs for the contracted Certification Bodies.
- Oversees and manages the complaints process until full resolution including data analysis and maintenance of Power BI (Business Intelligence) graphs.
- Oversees and manages the serious event process (authority notifications, public recalls, serious situations that affect the integrity of the scheme) including investigation until full resolution, proactively managing a process to detect public recalls in the media related to our certified organizations, data analysis, and maintenance of Power BI graphs.
- Manages staff daily operations, setting and communicating priorities, developing career plans, and conducting performance evaluations.
- Develops and implements tactical plan fitting into the Integrity Program divisional strategy.
- Spearheads key initiatives and a portfolio of continual improvement projects.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical area (engineering, science, mathematics), preferably in Quality and/or Food-related fields.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in a regulated industry including 3-5 years in a managerial position with direct subordinates.
- At least 2 years of work experience focused on continual improvement.
- Experience in the development of tactical plans, risk/resource analysis, KPI monitoring and reporting, and presentation of performance results at the executive management level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with preferable knowledge of other major languages.
- Strong intercultural awareness and sensitivity skills with the ability to work in an international environment within a people-oriented organization.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement tools implementation is a plus (Lean, 6 Sigma, TQM, WCM).
- Food Safety Certification knowledge/work experience is a plus.
- Based in Europe, with the possibility to visit the Netherlands regularly.
The Foundation promotes a healthy work-life balance in an international environment through agile working and ensures excellent work is recognized and rewarded. Additional benefits are:
- Provision of support for personal training and development in line with our core values of Transparency, Integrity, Ambition, Engagement, and Care.
- Open and diverse culture within a flexible organization
- Attractive salary, allowances, and benefits that match responsibilities and experience
- Great flexibility as you get to choose where you want to work most of the time.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please apply now with your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected]
All questions can also be directed to [email protected]