An exciting opportunity is now available to join the Foundation FSSC team for the role of Certification Integrity Manager, who is responsible for ensuring the effective implementation and continual improvement of the certification integrity processes for Licensed Partners. In this role, you will coach, mentor other team members and work closely with management, peers, and licensed partners.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Developing, managing, and overseeing the effective implementation of the Certification Integrity processes in line with the Integrity Program (IP) overall strategy.
- Responsible for the development of the tactical plan for the area including key performance criteria (KPIs).
- Leading key initiatives and driving continual improvement.
- Responsible for the management, competence qualification, and monitoring of the Integrity Program Assessors.
- Analysis of data related to certification integrity processes and reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Technical review of certification integrity assessment reports and resolution of escalated issues resulting from findings.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical area (engineering, science, mathematics), preferably in Quality and/or Food-related fields.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in a regulated industry including 3-5 years in a managerial position with direct subordinates and at least 2 years in the Certification industry.
- Up-to-date knowledge of Food Safety Standards, Certification, and Accreditation requirements.
- Experience in the development of tactical plans, KPI monitoring and reporting, and presentation of performance results at the direction level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English: knowledge of other European languages would be an advantage.
- Strong intercultural awareness and sensitivity skills with the ability to work in an international environment within a people-oriented organization.
- Based in Europe.
- Behavioral skills: enthusiastic, team player, adaptable to other cultures, energetic, fun to work with, problem solver.
The Foundation promotes a healthy work-life balance in an international environment through agile working and ensures excellent work is recognized and rewarded. Additional benefits are:
- Provision of support for personal training and development in line with our core values of Transparency, Integrity, Ambition, Engagement, and Care.
- Open and diverse culture within a flexible organization
- Attractive salary, allowances, and benefits that match responsibilities and experience
- Great flexibility as you get to choose where you want to work most of the time.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please apply now with your CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected]
All questions can also be directed to [email protected]