As Product Owner, you will be responsible for focusing on developing the FSSC software platform for its 25,000 customers worldwide. This platform:
- Stores all vital quality- and certification data
- Provides market insights
- Provides possibilities to share data between producers and suppliers in a secure way
You will represent the stakeholders and the customers’ voices, communicating with the external development teams.
Applications are being handled by an external agency. If you would like to know more about the position requirements, please click the button below to be redirected to the E-people website.
Certification Integrity Planner
Certification Integrity Planner is a newly created role in which you are responsible for planning and managing the execution of the Integrity Program (IP) compliance assessments.
You will support the certification integrity IP activities applicable to the licensed partners (Certification Bodies and Training Organizations) and you will be involved in continual improvement projects to the Integrity Program. The role also includes responsibilities like:
- The planning and scheduling in relation to the Certification Integrity yearly compliance assessments,
- Implementation, monitoring and adjustment of the annual FSSC assessment plans and programs, and
- First point of contact for the FSSC Assessors to support execution of their activities including resolving requests related to the used IT platforms.
Applications are being handled by an external agency. If you would like to know more about the position requirements, please click the button below to be redirected to the Professionals In Food website.